This unique all-in-one fully digital X-ray system allows medical staff from any hospital to easily and safely achieve accurate diagnosis. Its robust and rugged design allows it to work effectively and durably under the most challenging conditions (tropical climates, electrical instabilities, shocks, etc.). It offers the following main features:
- high-quality direct digital image acquisition
- comprehensive workstation implementing user-friendly interface, tutorials, DICOM viewer and PACS (Picture Archiving and Communication System)
- internet connection allowing teleradiology and remote maintenance
- fixed compact U-arm system with robust and ergonomic mechanical controls
- integrated uninterruptible power supply (UPS) featuring energy stabilization, power reserve and surge protection
- cutting-edge design including most recent technological and scientific knowledge (3 patent applications)
- CE marking
Pristem will provide Swiss quality radiology systems which very low total cost of ownership will be particularly appealing to emerging markets, but not only. The purchasing price will include a 6-year comprehensive maintenance contract (CMC), covering parts replacement or repair costs in the event of any failure. The company will provide maintenance services wherever the hospitals are located.
More about the technology: http://www.globaldiagnostix.org
Important note: All images and information are for illustrative purposes only and should not be relied upon for purchasing. Product may differ from picture.
All information can change at any time and no guarantee can be given for the accuracy, completeness and/or topicality of the information provided above.