To decrease the burden of diseases by providing equitable access to affordable, extremely reliable and innovative medical imaging services.
- Xray imaging is one of the most essential tools to diagnose trauma, major infectious and noncommunicable diseases. Therefore, it is an important pillar in any healthcare system. The lack of access to this technology affects 5 billion people in the world every day.
- To address this global health challenge, Pristem has created an affordable, comprehensive Xray solution including an advanced technology to operate wherever radiology is needed.
- Pristem is changing the landscape of medical imaging by providing access to medical imaging services to populations in underserved regions, globally.
Extremely robust Xray system for easy access to radiology anywhere in the world.
With Xray imaging accounting for 60% of all medical imaging exams performed, Cristalix-T1 is the ideal Xray solution for high throughput medical environments, even in the most challenging parts of the world.
Cristalix-T1 is a general-purpose radiographic system with reviewing capabilities to be used in a wide variety of medical imaging applications.
Highly efficient, intuitive to use and reliable, Cristalix-T1 allows the operator to easily and safely acquire high quality images and concentrate on patient care.
Graphical user interface
Intuitive graphical user interface providing guidance for successful Xray exams.
CristaliXimaging is a comprehensive radiology software developed with Xray operators and radiologists. Its extremely intuitive graphical interface helps the operator optimize the exam workflow.
Over 100 built-in tutorials & guidance
Guides the operator to successfully perform Xray examinations.
Straightforward integration in any DICOM environment
Can be integrated to existing local structure or connect to Cloud-based PACS/RIS.
Dedicated remote monitoring
To supervise hardware technical status and usage statistics.
Integrated, secure data management system
Crash-proof, dual-disk data storage (2X512Gb), over 10’000 images of storage and related studies’ data.
Virtual Terminal application
Allows web access to CristaliXimaging system’s data with built-in DICOM viewer.
Bringing healthcare closer to patients.
- Decentralized network of centers a short distance from patients.
- Machines can be operated by a wide-variety of medical professionals.
- Remotely connected to qualified radiologists for diagnosis.
- Same-day diagnostic reports.
- Affordable and highly accurate exams.
200 years’ experience in innovation, operations and radiology.
DR KIRTIKUMAR NAIK
CEO Pristem Africa